Putt in the Park: Booking Guidelines
Putt in the Park is pleased to announce that we re-opened on 29th March.
- Booking your game in advance online is compulsory.
- The only way you can book your game is online.
- Maximum groups of 6 people (separate households allowed).
- Children u14 cannot play on their own and for every two children there must be an adult playing.
- Players are not permitted to arrive without booking online in advance and no more than 15 minutes later than their reserved time slot.
- You must not be in a high-risk group or self-isolating.
- You must not be displaying COVID-19 symptoms.
- You must always observe social distancing and remain at least 1 metres apart from other players and staff.
- If you hit a ball onto another hole, and there are other players on the hole, then either ask for them to putt the ball back to you or ask them to move 1 metre away so you can reclaim your ball.
- Games are being held at ten minute intervals to avoid queuing inside and outside the golf course.
- Once the hole has been completed by the whole group, you must wait for the group in front to exit the next hole before you can progress.
- Anyone not following the above direction will be ask to leave the course IMMEDIATELY.
- Once you have completed your game please return the golf clubs to the clubhouse and follow the one way system to leave the premises.
- Equipment will be sanitised before and after each use.