Refund Policy and Terms & Conditions
Cash refunds are only applicable if:
- Cancellation is made with more than 48 hours notice to the time of your booking.
- Severe weather causes an issue to the public’s safety on the course, and PITP is not able to operate. In this event, a staff member will call you to notify that this is the case.
- Due to Covid19 you are required to go into a period of isolation.
If you are cancelling within 48 hours of your booked time slot for any reason not within PITP’s control two options are available:
- Your booking can be re arranged for anytime in the future.
- A voucher, made to the equivalent value of your booked tickets will be issued to be used at any point in the future.
If the weather is very wet and 3 or more of the holes are un playable due to being waterlogged, a 50% refund can be obtained upon arrival in line with the ‘Wet Weather’ pricing system currently in place.